The XXIst International Congress of Mathematical Physics (ICMP) will take place in Strasbourg, France. It is planned from July 1st to July 6th 2024, at the Palais des Congrès, main conference center of the city, near the European Parliament and well connected with the historical city center. The Young Researcher Symposium will take place right before, June 28-29th 2024, at the University of Strasbourg.
The International Congress on Mathematical Physics, on its three year cycle, is the most important conference of the International Association of Mathematical Physics, whose current president is Bruno Nachtergaele. It will be a major event, where new results and future challenges will be discussed, illustrating the richness and vitality of Mathematical Physics. We hope that you will all be able to attend and contribute to the success of the meeting.
International Scientific Committee
- Nalini Anantharaman (University of Strasbourg)
- Ivan Corwin (Columbia University)
- Jan Derezinski (University of Warsaw)
- Hugo Duminil-Copin (IHES and University of Geneva)
- Svetlana Jitomirskaya (Georgia Tech and University of California, Irvine)
- Bruno Nachtergaele, chair (University of California, Davis)
- Vlad Vicol (New York University)
Local Organizing Committee
The congress is organized jointly by the Institute for Advanced Mathematical Research and the Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Materials of the University of Strasbourg.